Cedar Faced Carriage House Collection
- The wide tongue-and-groove cedar boards and smooth cedar accent battens are laminated to the steel base sections with high performance adhesives. The door face is manufactured unfinished for field painting or staining.
- Square top standard; optional arched top
- Optional windows are available in clear glass, glue chip pattern or seeded glass, available in the top two sections of door
- Faux windows are an option with the background color always being black and can be combined with all window section options
- Series 5400 are 2″ thick CFC free polystyrene insulated base sections
- Series 5700 are 2″ thick CFC free polyurethane insulated thermally-broken base sections
- 2-3/4″ total section thickness
- Wood-grained steel interior, pre-finished in white
- White painted 20-gauge end stiles are standard
- One set of spade decorative hardware is standard for all doors. Optional Barcelona or Wrought Iron designs replicate an old-world look
- Concealed steel plates run continuously from top to bottom of each section for fastening hardware
- Bottom weather seal utilizes an aluminum retainer and extruded virgin vinyl
- Series 5400 DASMA TDS-163 calculated R-value* – 9.06
- Series 5700 DASMA TDS-163 calculated R-value* – 16.25
*Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
Note: Follow manufacturer’s recommendations for surface preparation for field staining or painting applications.