Fiberglass Faced Carriage House Collection
- 2″ thick door sections have a formed fiberglass face and a 25 gauge (.0186 min.) flush steel interior skin painted white
- Exterior skins are factory-finished in six designer colors: white, almond, evergreen, mahogany, walnut and oak with optional wood-tone available in oak, mahogany and walnut
- Unfinished (tan) exterior skins are available for field gel staining
- Optional 1/2″ insulated designer lites are available with a beveled acrylic face and 1/8″ DSB obscure glass back with brass or platinum caming forModels 2701-02-03-52-62
- Thermally-broken for optimum weather protection
- Concealed steel plates run continuously from top to bottom of each section for fastening hardware
- White painted end stiles
- Bottom weather seal utilizes an aluminum retainer and extruded virgin vinyl
- Available widths: 8′, 9′, 10′, 12′, 16′ and 18′
- Models 2701-02-03 available heights: 6’6″ to 14′ in 3″ height increments
- Models 2751-52-61-62 available heights: 7′ to 14′ in 3″ height increments (except 8’3″, 8’6″ and 10’3″)
- Models 2701-02-03-51-52 DASMA TDS-163 calculated R-value* – 15.07
- Models 2761-62 DASMA TDS-163 calculated R-value* – 8.2
Note: Unfinished doors are for field gel staining only. Follow directions provided by gel stain manufacturer. If field painting is desired, the door must be factory finished (painted) prior to any painting in the field. Use only oil based or acrylic latex house paint when repainting doors.
*Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.