Polystyrene Sandwich Doors
DASMA TDS-163 calculated R-Value: 8.74*
- 26 gauge face and 27 gauge back steel are mechanically locked and bonded to a CFC free polystyrene core with urethane adhesive for maximum structural integrity
- Tongue and groove meeting rails provide superior joint strength and weather resistance
- Concealed hinge attachment plates run the full height of sections for superior strength
- Rigid exterior end stiles are finish painted white
- Glass is available in 1/8″ float, 7/16″ insulated or 1/4″ tempered glass
- Glass is easily replaced or substituted by removing molded frames
- Exhaust port is optional for bottom section
- Track options include 2″ or 3″ bracket or clip angle mount and designed to accommodate virtually any headroom design requirements.
- Heavy duty hardware may be specified with 11 or 14 gauge hinges and 10 ball rollers
- Bottom U-shaped astragal is standard
- Increased windload requirements may be specified
- Available in finish coat colors of white, sandstone or brown
*Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.